Antelope Audio Galaxy 32 Synergy Core
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit : ca. 3-5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PKH-11939
- Kostenloser Versand innerhalb der EU
- Versand lagernder Artikel innerhalb von 24h
- Premium After Sales Support
Antelope Audio Galaxy 32 Synergy Core
32-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE WITH DANTE, HDX AND THUNDERBOLT 3
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is а multi-channel audio interface and high-end AD/DA converter for professional recording studios and high-profile production facilities. The interface builds upon Antelope Audio’s award-winning Orion 32 line - bringing 32 channels of analog I/O, industry-standard HDX, Thunderbolt and Dante digital connectivity, and Synergy Core processing to a 1U rack-mountable chassis. Along with the comprehensive I/O, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core features high-resolution conversion and 64-bit AFC™ clocking so your recording system can sound better than ever.
- Comprehensive surround and immersive monitoring control and speaker calibration, up to 16 channels. Dolby Atmos-ready up to 9.1.6
- High-fidelity conversion for detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation;
- 32 I/O channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors, 64 I/O channels of optical MADI, and 8 I/O channels of ADAT;
- 64 I/O channels in any popular DAW over Thunderbolt 3 port, 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools over two HDX ports, and up to 64 I/O channels over Dante with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy
- Simultaneous use of all digital ports for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups;
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 30 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Virtual patch-bay allows execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop.
A New Level of Immersion
With comprehensive surround and immersive monitoring control and speaker calibration functionality for up to 16 channels or 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is the perfect interface for any surround or immersive audio setup.
With 23 preset formats and more configurable via the onboard routing, the Galaxy can effortlessly slot into any workflow. From studio use such as music mixing, film, TV, game or VR audio production, to multi-channel speaker array sound systems for venue PA use, theater, performance spaces, art installations and others, the Galaxy is ready for the future of audio regardless of your setup.
Unrivaled Audio Performance
Experience a new level of detail in your recordings and enjoy wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback. The transparent mastering-grade converters with up to 130dB of headroom and that same 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks, go hand in hand to deliver unrivaled audio performance for your entire studio.
Refine your Projects with Synergy Core Processing
The effects coming with Synergy Core are modeled after iconic studio equipment and can be applied in real-time during monitoring, post-production, and live recording. The exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, are processed with near zero latency entirely inside the interface, putting zero load on your host CPU. The onboard Synergy Core contains the processing power of a complex multi-rack setup which enables you to load up to 128 instances of your favorite signal processors in a single session. Need a console bus compressor on the entire drum kit, or a mastering EQ on your mix bus? You got it.
At any time, you can expand your collection by purchasing more analog-modeled effects such as Grove Hill's Liverpool, and 3rd party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune.
Seamless Integration, Extensive I/O
The 1U box fits perfectly in high-end audio installations that need to transfer audio over long distance or are simply short on rack space but need to track all audio simultaneously. The versatile interface fuses multiple devices into one by combining a converter, digital patch bay, Dante system and MADI, HDX and Thunderbolt 3 interface.
Dozens of external preamps and signals can be fed in and out of the interface via the eight D-Sub 25 connectors and digital expansion is available through the optical MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF ports.
Large Sessions and Efficient Workflow
Input and output channels are no longer a scarce resource with the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core. Unlike modular systems, all I/O is available at any time and can be used simultaneously without the need to exchange boards or change setups, making it easy to work on multiple sessions. Thanks to Antelope Audio's unique FPGA programming your HD or HDX rig can now maintain 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz.
Features That Make Record-Making Easier
The digital routing of the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is an entire virtual patch-bay that will help you quickly sort all the channels going in and out of the interface. For maximum ease, a simple drag and drop function and color-coded labeling help you save time during the set-up process. Apart from the intuitive routing, the software control panel allows you to run DAW playback channels through effects, create presets, quickly configure mixes and more.