Exponential Audio SYMPHONY 3D (ESD)
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: Artikel lagernd, sofort lieferbar
- Artikel-Nr.: PKH-11174
- Kostenloser Versand innerhalb der EU
- Versand lagernder Artikel innerhalb von 24h
- Premium After Sales Support
Exponential Audio SYPMPONY 3D (ESD)
Mächtiger Surround-Hall Algorithmus für 3D und Immersive Audio, bis 24 Multikanal-Surround
+ Lieferung sofort / innerhalb 12h | als Redeem/Download-Code | kostenfreier iZotope Account notwendig | lLok Dongle erforderlich +
Symphony 3D - Lush reverb for surround and immersive formats
Our lush, colorful reverb engine gets a 24-channel upgrade in Symphony 3D, bringing rich modulation and dynamics effects to any surround music or post production. With channel-specific Balance controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules, Symphony 3D combines the creative power of R4 and R2 Surround while pushing their capabilities even further.
The ultimate tool for lush, musical multichannel reverb
Symphony 3D is Exponential Audio’s flagship reverb offering. The character reverb engine of Symphony receives 24-channel surround support, making it perfect for crafting distinct, captivating spatial effects for any multichannel music or post projects. With independent parameter modules for the Attack, Early Reflections and Tail of your reverb signal, plus channel-specific Balance controls and creative modulation and dynamics effects, no other reverb plug-in gives you this much control over your multichannel reflections.
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for generating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. When used in conjunction with Reverb Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for creative precision
Tail Suppression and Recovery ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. Use the Balance module for channel-specific delay and level controls to decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
Key Features SYMPHONY 3D:
• Lush surround reverb algorithm
• Up to 24 channels, including Atmos, Auro 3D, NHK, and more
• Channel-specific Balance controls for top and main signals
• Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
• Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
• Freeze, chorus, and gate for musical effects
• Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
• EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
|Lieferzeit:||sofort / innerhalb 12h|