Clear the air for big revealing sound. Visually stunning, the LT-381 Oceanus is a fantastic vocal mic. It's an original high-performance transformer-less tube condenser microphone that produces full and detailed recordings.
The new 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule captures minute details of the sound source. A Lauten Audio original design, the Oceanus capsule is one of largest in the microphone world, making it part of the unique Oceanus sound.
Internally the LT-381 Oceanus is a innovative blend of classic and modern day components. This microphone contains one of the most unique circuit topologies of any microphone on the market today. It utilizes a NOS military-grade pentode tube with a carefully selected operating point as the input and gain stage, and a transformer-less tube output stage. Finally, our unique vacuum tube isolation chamber reduces component temperatures as well as noise.
- Large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Circuit: Transformer-less Vacuum Tube
- Variable 9-step Omni, to Cardioid, to Figure-8
- Type: Dual-diaphragm condenser
- Vacuum tube input & output
- Freq. Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Internally shock mounted capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 (variable)
- NOS Military grade tube at gain stage
- Dynamic Range: 100dB minimum
- High resolution capacitors
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz
- Self-noise level: 20dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz
- Special power requirement provided by PSU
- Shock Mount
- Power Supply
Weiterführende Links zu "Lauten Audio Oceanus LT-381"