Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit : ca. 7 Werktage
Avedis MD7 Mikrofonvorverstärker
- Diskreter Class-A 500er Mic-Preamp mit DI Input/Return, HPF, Phase, 48V -
The MD7 addresses the features needed in op-amp based preamps and, more importantly, with a very musical sound without the conventional hard sounding and mid-forward units which are not suitable for today’s digital recordings.
The MD7 does not have a PAD and doesn’t need it. The usual place for the PAD in a conventional circuit is before the input transformer and the big reason why we’ve heard over the years that it changes the sound. With the MD7, the full range and dynamic signal hits the Jensen input transformer first, adding it’s own signature to the sound. The MD7’s additional class A amplifier buffers the INPUT TRIM control for even better adjustment of level compared to a fixed PAD of other conventional microphone preamps.
We took a long time working on the DI to make it n important part of the MD7’s sound, rather than just an added feature. The input impedance is 10M ohm meaning that you can connect all kinds of instruments, including sensitive high end piezo pickups which require a wide bandwidth and a very high input impedance.
If customized level control is needed for the DI circuit, there is a small hole at the side of the unit’s cover which can access a small trim potentiometer. You can adjust the level’s using a small flat head screwdriver.
• Gain range from 0dB – 64dB in 4dB steps for recall-ability
• Input Trim control for fine control of gain
• Utilizes the discrete 1122 op-amp known for depth and resolution
• All discrete design with class A buffer amplifier
• Wide bandwidth, high headroom, low noise
• NO PAD, NO IC’s, and NO Surface Mount Components
• Line Input to interface with DAW’s
• Phase reverse, and filtered 48V phantom power
• High Pass Filter using a gentle slope for natural bass roll-off
• 10 Meg-ohm high impedance DI input great for all instrument pickups
• SEND feature to run signal through stomp boxes for variety of effects
• Frequency Response: <10Hz to -3dB at 75kHz
• Input Impedance: ≅1500 ohms
• Output Impedance: <75 ohms
• Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >123dB min @ 60Hz
• Maximum Output Level: +28.8 dBu @ 100KΩ, +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
• Power Requirements: ±16 vdc @ 35mA per rail
• Gain Voltage: 0 to 22 Volts
• Gain dB: 0 to 64.7 dB
• Equivalent Input Noise: −114 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz bandwidth
• Weight: 2.6 lbs