Dangerous Music 2-Bus-XT
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: Artikel lagernd, sofort lieferbar
- Artikel-Nr.: PKH-11922
- Kostenloser Versand innerhalb der EU
- Versand lagernder Artikel innerhalb von 24h
- Premium After Sales Support
Dangerous Music 2-Bus-XT
Remember the 2-Bus LT? The device that preserved all the blessings of DAW-based work such as total recall while removing the unpleasant side effects of digital summing in a 1RU unit that is as simple as it is uncompromising yet inexpensive?
The Dangerous Music 2-Bus-XT is the worthy heir of the 2-Bus LT which earned its merits in countless studios around the world.
Still 8 pairs of stereo channels in 1RU but it comes with the looks and sonics of his big brother, the 2-Bus+.
The extremely low cross talk and perfect stereo image provide a wide sound stage as well as a perfectly welded dead center lead vocals and knock down kicks. This results in better mixes in less time and with fewer plug-ins.
On top of all that chief designer Chris Muth has added two switchable colour circuits: a transformer and a blend knob labelled Coherence for adding harmonics. The latter can be best described as phase coherent dimensional asymmetry. Both are applicable to either the sum, channels 15/16 or can be true hard wire bypassed.
Both colour circuits differ from those in Dangerous Music’s 2-Bus+ and AD+ to give you even more choices when combining the 2-Bus-XT with one or both of those.
Two mono selectors for channel 1-2 and 9-10 and a trim poti complete the 2-Bus-XT, two XLR stereo outputs for Main and Monitor plus an Expansion Input to add other summing devices as well as the two D-Sub25 Inputs for a total of 16 Channels on the back of the unit.
• 16 channels of active analog summing circuits designed by Chris Muth
• Crystal clear and wide stereo imaging and perfect center through a stunning -109dB crosstalk rejection
• Enormous headroom to meet today’s converters output level (+27 dBu max input level)
• Two unique colour circuits of Muth Magic: Transformer and Coherence, applicable to the sum, channels 15/16 or hard bypass
• Coherence features a blend control
• 2 of 8 stereo pairs switchable to dual mono (1/2 & 9/10)
• Expansion input for full expandability with additional summing units such as 2-BUS(+), 2-BUS LT, D-BOX(+) or simply another 2-Bus-XT
• 2 x DB-25 connectors for the inputs and 2 XLR stereo outputs for Main and Monitor
• Output trim potentiometer
• Signal present LEDs
• Only components of the high quality in the signal path
• Occupies only 1 RU of space
• Internal Power Supply
• Hand built in the USA